Welcome to the most comprehensive and accessible umpiring resource in the world, built on hockey umpire videos. The fhu3t (FHU Third Team) is your resource, your cheering section, your coaches––your team.
There are 4 levels available. fhu3t Blue is our patronage team where you can say thanks for all we do out there. fhu3t Green opens the doors to the Clip Library, fhu3t Yellow is an exclusive mentorship opportunity and fhu3t Red provides associations with the resources they need at a scalable cost.
No matter which level fits your umpiring needs, you'll never be out of touch, out of date or out of ideas again!
If you like what we do but can't splash out on the fancier colours right now, we hear that. We know you want to support the hockey family so if you find value in what we offer out on the socials, here's your chance to help keep FHumpires going for the price of a latte or a Canadian beer* every month. I mean, we're tea and wine folk here, but it's your drink choices we're talking about.
We'll also send you an email along with all the other fhu3t friends no more than once a week and let you in on a few exclusive content surprises. Because we appreciate you.
It's like going to a library where you're allowed to speak normally, eat snacks, scribble in the margins and there's no due date on the materials. Plus, you're surrounded by ridiculously good-looking fellow umpires. What could possibly go wrong?
- The fhu3t Clip Library is chock full of 1080p edited and annotated hockey umpiring videos, just like what you've seen on social media but, well, hundreds of them!
- Clips are tagged so you can filter down to clips in the topic area that you're most interested in learning about that day
- Regular ‘ole text search is also an option
- Descriptions have helpful points or questions to ask yourself, which you can explore in the discussion area below each clip
- The discussions are led and moderated by the FHumpires team, complete with upvoting
- 15% discount on Merch
- 50% off Intensives and Workshops
- 25% off Courses and Clinics
- Go to pricing
You're a dedicated umpire looking for that high-performance team environment. You're ready to do the work watching hockey umpiring videos and straining your brain talking about them. You need a strong, hilarious and Canadian-accented mentor helping you towards your goals, whatever they may be. You'd love to have a like-minded team around you, cheering you on and providing that support that can be hard to find in our lonely vocation. We got you, boo.
- All the Clip Library goodness and participatory action from fhu3t Green
- FREE access to all Intensives & Workshops
- 75% off Courses and Clinics
- 25% off Merch
- FREE access to a private Facebook Group where Keely Dunn will guide weekly themed discussions, analyse your footage and be available for all of your questions, great and small
- Go to pricing
So you're not only an umpire, but you're also an umpire coach and educator–or maybe even representing an umpiring association. You're tasked with providing clinics and presentations on the regular but you struggle to make sure to keep up to date and have the most engaging, most relevant content to show your groups.
How about full presentations on the topic of your choosing?
What if an FIH Academy Trainer and FIH Umpire Manager candidate did the presentations for you?
fhu3t Red will be available to both individuals and associations who don't have the labour force to develop and facilitate all of your own umpiring education.
Pricing on an annual basis and is globally responsive. The calculation is based on three factors: GDP/PPP (purchasing power parity), number of seats, and services requested. Contact us for a quote!
- Download clips from the Clip Library to include in your own educational materials
- All off-the-shelf Intensives available as modifiable, pre-packaged presentations (PowerPoint or Keynote) for you to deliver
- Custom-developed Workshops on topics of your choosing delivered by Keely Dunn
- Free fhu3t green memberships for your association members
- 50% off fhu3t yellow memberships
- Merch bulk purchase rates