Look, I'm not saying that every other bag you've used to lug your umpiring kit from place to place sucks. But maybe it does if it isn't all these things:
- Constructed from waterproof 500D Tarpaulin material because, WATER CANNONS
- Shoulder straps connect together a padded handle for use as a duffel bag
- 2 adjustable mesh shoulder straps for use as a backpack
- Padded handle on each side for easy access carrying
- 2 compression straps to slip your stick through if you're on double-duty
- Zippered mesh pocket on inside flap of bag
- Extra-large zippered main compartment with no faffy little sections that cut down on useable space
- Zippered side pocket for your phone and keys
- Clear ID cardholder slot so you don't grab the wrong FHU Essential Backpack Duffel from pitchside
- Slimming and sexy black matches your uniform
- 12″ D x 20″ W x 12″ H
- 46L capacity
*If you've noticed a recent price jump, that, my friends, is #thankscovid. Global shipping prices have skyrocketed and for me to get this bag into your hands it needs to travel to an overseas warehouse, which then means quick delivery at a relatively small cost on your end. On my end, it costs more than the Duffel itself. This isn't about margin, because 0% is built into this price, but I still want you to get your hands on this lovely Duffel because it's worth it. I hope you understand.
**Also, because of shipping issues, the Duffel can only ship through this commerce site to UK customers. If you're outside the UK, please contact us directly.